He's known as Brigitte Bardot’s husband, photographer, director, art collector. Now another aspect has come to light about Gunter Sachs: a man who set up an intricate offshore scheme to manage his vast fortune, a scheme that remained inscrutable to the fiscal authorities until the end. Read the story.
- Deutsche Bank Helped Customers Maintain Hundreds of Offshore Entities
- Explore the Swiss Leaks Data
- Offshore Documents Solve Mystery of Pre-Civil War Helicopter Deal in Congo
- Banking Giant HSBC Sheltered Murky Cash Linked to Dictators and Arms Dealers
- Diamond Dealers in Deep Trouble as Bank Documents Shine Light on Secret Ways
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.