The International Consortium of Investigative Journalists collaborated with more than 112 journalists in 58 countries in its Secrecy for Sale: Inside the Global Offshore Money Maze investigation in an attempt to strip away the biggest mystery associated with tax havens: the owners of anonymous companies.
- Investigating the Bangladeshi garment industry without a hidden camera
- How to build a complex, controversial interactive graphic - in six different languages
- Leaked Records Reveal Offshore Holdings of China’s Elite
- Secret Files Expose Offshore’s Global Impact
- No net, no say for online mining survey with surprising results
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.