The Offshore Leaks database is good for more than just searches. ICIJ's Mar Cabra shares techniques and tricks that journalists and other researchers can use to get maximum results for investigations.
Inga Springe describes the challenges of creating the first investigative journalism center in the Baltics, as well as her groundbreaking investigations into organized crime and economic inequality.
- Explore the Documents: Luxembourg Leaks Database
- New Leak Reveals Luxembourg Tax Deals for Disney, Koch Brothers Empire
- Leaked Documents Expose Global Companies’ Secret Tax Deals in Luxembourg
- 'I acted from conviction:' PwC whistleblower speaks out
- Sun and Shadows: How an Island Paradise Became a Haven for Dirty Money
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.