Read more about Explore the Data: Where Australian Mining Leaves Its Mark
There were more than 150 publicly traded Australian mining companies present in 33 African nations at the end of 2014, some of them linked to alleged injustices that would never be tolerated in better-regulated nations.
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Pakistani PM disqualified by court over Panama Papers links
- Meet ICIJ’s first ever Neo4j Connected Data Fellow
- ICIJ member released from Azerbaijan prison
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.