Read more about Offshore Documents Solve Mystery of Pre-Civil War Helicopter Deal in Congo
Secret records from British Virgin Islands firm show a South African and two Americans reaped $2.5 million from aborted sale of surplus military choppers to Congolese leader.
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- ICIJ member released from Azerbaijan prison
- Banking Giant HSBC Sheltered Murky Cash Linked to Dictators and Arms Dealers
- Two world leaders added to Panama Papers Power Players
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.