China slips in a global corruption ranking following revelations that the country's wealthy elite use offshore tax havens.
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Black Market Dispenses HIV Drugs and Risk
- Sun and Shadows: How an Island Paradise Became a Haven for Dirty Money
- Banking Giant HSBC Sheltered Murky Cash Linked to Dictators and Arms Dealers
- Learn how to use the ICIJ Offshore Leaks Database
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.