UK, Australia, and Europe announce further plans for response and tax reform, as PricewaterhouseCoopers' UK tax head is accused of lying.
Read more about Luxembourg Leaks Stories Around the World
Explore the interactive map to see our partners' stories from around the world.
Read more about Explore the Documents: Luxembourg Leaks Database
Search more than 350 global companies to see their secret tax agreements with Luxembourg.
- Panama Papers wins Pulitzer Prize
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- Two world leaders added to Panama Papers Power Players
- Omidyar Network grants up to $4.5m to support ICIJ projects
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.