Read more about Koch Industries' Mysterious 'Internal Bank' in Switzerland
The Koch brothers are renowned for their political funding and influence, and their privately-owned global business empire. But you've probably never heard of Arteva Europe, a Koch Industries company whose Swiss branch makes millions in interest income, pays very little tax, and – mysteriously – has no staffing costs.
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Pakistan's PM facing Supreme Court over Panama Papers
- How ICIJ revealed the World Bank's broken promises
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- Work at ICIJ: Now hiring a Neo4j Connected Data Fellow
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.