Read more about Layers of Privacy on Swiss Bank Accounts
The files behind the Swiss Leaks project reveal a number of ways HSBC could help build layers of privacy around a client's wealth. Explore how accounts could be set up, from open and transparent through to obfuscated behind multiple privacy features.
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Pakistan's PM facing Supreme Court over Panama Papers
- How ICIJ revealed the World Bank's broken promises
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- Work at ICIJ: Now hiring a Network and Security Engineer
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.