Read more about Why IKEA’s Australian Profits Are Mostly Tax Free
Despite reporting decades of miserable results, IKEA’s Australian arm has earned an estimated $1 billion in profits since 2003, and almost all of it has been exported tax-free.
Read more about ‘We Will Take Action:’ Australian Tax Chief Calls For Global Probe Into Leak Revelations
Australia’s tax chief may go after some of the country’s biggest corporations for potential discrepancies in their tax payments following the release of confidential agreements made between Luxembourg and multinational corporations.
Read more about Leaked Documents Expose Global Companies’ Secret Tax Deals in Luxembourg
Tiny European duchy a “magical fairyland” for corporations seeking to cut tax bills.
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Pakistan's PM facing Supreme Court over Panama Papers
- How ICIJ revealed the World Bank's broken promises
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- Work at ICIJ: Now hiring a Neo4j Connected Data Fellow
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.