The Prime Minister of Iceland has stepped aside in the wake of Panama Papers revelations.
Read more about Diamond Dealers in Deep Trouble as Bank Documents Shine Light on Secret Ways
Belgium, the center of the world's diamond trade, has charged HSBC’s Swiss Private Bank with fraud. And it's not just Belgium – many dealers are under investigation around the globe.
Read more about Banking Giant HSBC Sheltered Murky Cash Linked to Dictators and Arms Dealers
A team of journalists from 45 countries has unearthed secret bank accounts maintained for criminals, traffickers, tax dodgers, politicians and celebrities.
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- Work at ICIJ: Now hiring a Community Engagement Editor
- After Panama Papers success, ICIJ goes independent
- Lawsuit: World Bank arm aided firm that hired 'death squads'
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.