Read more about Interactive: Stash Your Cash
From wealthy citizens trying to pay less tax, to savvy swindlers and drug lords with riches to hide, people have spent decades stealthily shifting money via European principalities, Caribbean archipelagos and Pacific Islands. Unravel the mystery of how they do it.
- Meet ICIJ’s first ever Neo4j Connected Data Fellow
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- ICIJ member released from Azerbaijan prison
- Pakistani PM disqualified by court over Panama Papers links
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.