Read more about Koch Industries' Mysterious 'Internal Bank' in Switzerland
The Koch brothers are renowned for their political funding and influence, and their privately-owned global business empire. But you've probably never heard of Arteva Europe, a Koch Industries company whose Swiss branch makes millions in interest income, pays very little tax, and – mysteriously – has no staffing costs.
Read more about New Leak Reveals Luxembourg Tax Deals for Disney, Koch Brothers Empire
Latest “Lux Leaks” files obtained by ICIJ disclose secret tax structures sought by “Big 4” accounting giants for brand name international companies.
- Meet ICIJ’s first ever Neo4j Connected Data Fellow
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- ICIJ member released from Azerbaijan prison
- Pakistani PM disqualified by court over Panama Papers links
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.