Read more about New Countries Seek HSBC Data and Undeclared Cash
With the release of a treasure trove of data about how HSBC helped clients shield income from tax collectors, more nations are asking France for the data, while other countries face growing demands from critics to do more in the hunt for lost tax revenue.
Read more about ‘Offshore Leaks’ Revelations Force Resignation of Top European Banker
Raiffeisen Bank’s Herbert Stepic says he’s stepping down to shield the Austrian financial giant from a media firestorm over his offshore holdings.
- Panama claims 'solid case' against Mossack Fonseca
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- Work at ICIJ: Now hiring a Community Engagement Editor
- Lawsuit: World Bank arm aided firm that hired 'death squads'
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.