Read more about Controversial Swedish Hospital Partnership Has Luxembourg Links
It is called the flagship of Swedish health care: the modern, new university hospital New Karolinska Solna. But, according to an investigation by Swedish TV program “Uppdrag granskning” (Mission: Investigation), large sums from the prestigious project are routed to the tax haven of Luxembourg.
- Panama claims 'solid case' against Mossack Fonseca
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- Lawsuit: World Bank arm aided firm that hired 'death squads'
- Work at ICIJ: Now hiring a Community Engagement Editor
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.