Read more about Israeli Company 'Doing Good' Using Luxembourg Outpost
The international business and philanthropic group led by Israel’s richest woman includes a Luxembourg subsidiary that shares its address with more than 1200 other companies, and uses complex financial structures.
- Meet ICIJ’s first ever Neo4j Connected Data Fellow
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- ICIJ member released from Azerbaijan prison
- Pakistani PM disqualified by court over Panama Papers links
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.