Read more about Canadian Federal Pension Board Used Offshore Deal to Skirt Foreign Taxes
A Canadian federal agency set up European shell companies and exploited loopholes that helped it avoid paying foreign taxes — a move that could internationally undermine Canada's stance on corporate tax avoidance.
- Panama claims 'solid case' against Mossack Fonseca
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- Lawsuit: World Bank arm aided firm that hired 'death squads'
- Work at ICIJ: Now hiring a Community Engagement Editor
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.