Read more about Son of Former Korean President Obtained Secret Offshore Company Amid Family’s Tax Evasion Scandal
‘Offshore Leaks’ records show oldest son of South Korea’s former president Chun Doo-hwan had British Virgin Islands company amid his family's tax evasion scandal.
- Meet ICIJ’s first ever Neo4j Connected Data Fellow
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- ICIJ member released from Azerbaijan prison
- Pakistani PM disqualified by court over Panama Papers links
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.