The International Consortium of Investigative Journalists collaborated with more than 112 journalists in 58 countries in its Secrecy for Sale: Inside the Global Offshore Money Maze investigation in an attempt to strip away the biggest mystery associated with tax havens: the owners of anonymous companies.
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- ICIJ member released from Azerbaijan prison
- Banking Giant HSBC Sheltered Murky Cash Linked to Dictators and Arms Dealers
- Two world leaders added to Panama Papers Power Players
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.