The ICIJ Offshore Leaks Database cracks open the impenetrable world of offshore tax havens. Users can through more than 100,000 secret companies, trusts and funds created in offshore locales such as the British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cook Islands and Singapore.
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Pakistani court issues notice to PM in Panama Papers case
- Center for Public Integrity to spin off ICIJ
- Trump’s organization did business with Iranian bank later linked to terrorism
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.