The International Consortium of Investigative Journalists collaborated with more than 80 journalists in 26 countries in its Luxembourg Leaks investigation, exploring the secret tax deals global corporations have made with Luxembourg.
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- Work at ICIJ: Now hiring a Community Engagement Editor
- After Panama Papers success, ICIJ goes independent
- Lawsuit: World Bank arm aided firm that hired 'death squads'
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.