The International Consortium of Investigative Journalists collaborated with more than 140 reporters in 45 countries in its Swiss Leaks investigation, exposing how the Swiss branch of one of the world bank's biggest bank, HSBC, profited from doing business with tax dodgers and criminals around the world.
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Pakistan's PM facing Supreme Court over Panama Papers
- How ICIJ revealed the World Bank's broken promises
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- Work at ICIJ: Now hiring a Network and Security Engineer
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.