The Offshore Leaks database is good for more than just searches. ICIJ's Mar Cabra shares techniques and tricks that journalists and other researchers can use to get maximum results for investigations.
Inga Springe describes the challenges of creating the first investigative journalism center in the Baltics, as well as her groundbreaking investigations into organized crime and economic inequality.
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Panama Papers have had historic global effects — and the impacts keep coming
- Journalists face backlash over Panama Papers reporting
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- Experts urge Panama to reform financial services industry
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.