He's known as Brigitte Bardot’s husband, photographer, director, art collector. Now another aspect has come to light about Gunter Sachs: a man who set up an intricate offshore scheme to manage his vast fortune, a scheme that remained inscrutable to the fiscal authorities until the end. Read the story.
- After Panama Papers success, ICIJ goes independent
- Panama Papers investigation wins George Polk Award
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Founders of Panama Papers law firm arrested after raids
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.