Former top EU official among high profile names in a leak that reveals 175,000 offshore companies registered in the Bahamas. View more.
The World Bank regularly failed to follow its own rules for protecting millions of people displaced by development. View more.
Australia is a giant in African mining, but its vast, sometimes deadly footprint has never been examined – until now. View more.
- Panama Papers wins Pulitzer Prize
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Two world leaders added to Panama Papers Power Players
- Omidyar Network grants up to $4.5m to support ICIJ projects
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.