The Swiss Leaks project is based on a trove of almost 60,000 leaked files that provide details on over 100,000 HSBC clients and their bank accounts. Explore the data to see how different countries compare, and find out more about some of the clients of the bank:
Contributors to this story: Delphine Reuter, Cécile Schilis-Gallego and Hamish Boland-Rudder
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- ICIJ member released from Azerbaijan prison
- Explore the Swiss Leaks Data
- Banking Giant HSBC Sheltered Murky Cash Linked to Dictators and Arms Dealers
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.