The Swiss Leaks project is based on a trove of almost 60,000 leaked files that provide details on over 100,000 HSBC clients and their bank accounts. Explore the data to see how different countries compare, and find out more about some of the clients of the bank:
- Ethiopia reaps U.S. aid by enlisting in war on terror and hiring influential lobbyists
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Columbia University honors ICIJ’s World Bank probe
- Panama Papers helps break new reporting ground in Mongolia
- Debate surrounds World Bank's proposed new safeguards rules
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.