The Swiss Leaks project is based on a trove of almost 60,000 leaked files that provide details on over 100,000 HSBC clients and their bank accounts. Explore the data to see how different countries compare, and find out more about some of the clients of the bank:
- Europe calls on journalists' Panama Papers expertise
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- ICIJ publishes leaked Bahamas info to offshore database
- Bahamas Leaks prompts swift reaction, outrage in Europe
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.