Read more about Caribbean Go-Between Provided Shelter for Far-Away Frauds, Documents Show
British Virgin Islands firm kept doing business with shady characters even as regulators prodded it to obey anti-money-laundering laws.
Read more about Canadian Senator's Husband Shifted Money Into Offshore Tax Havens
Lawyer Tony Merchant, Canada’s “class action king,” sought secrecy for Cook Islands trust.
Read more about Secret Files Expose Offshore’s Global Impact
Dozens of journalists sifted through millions of leaked records to produce ICIJ’s investigation into offshore secrecy.
- Panama claims 'solid case' against Mossack Fonseca
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- Work at ICIJ: Now hiring a Community Engagement Editor
- Lawsuit: World Bank arm aided firm that hired 'death squads'
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.