Read more about Leaked Records Reveal Offshore Holdings of China’s Elite
Files shed light on nearly 22,000 tax haven clients from Hong Kong and mainland China.
Read more about Deutsche Bank Helped Customers Maintain Hundreds of Offshore Entities
Largest German bank’s Singapore unit helped birth companies and trusts in tax havens.
- After Panama Papers success, ICIJ goes independent
- Panama Papers investigation wins George Polk Award
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- Founders of Panama Papers law firm arrested after raids
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.