The ICIJ Offshore Leaks Database cracks open the impenetrable world of offshore tax havens. Users can through more than 100,000 secret companies, trusts and funds created in offshore locales such as the British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cook Islands and Singapore.
Read more about Video: Offshore Leaks Names Revealed
- Meet ICIJ’s first ever Neo4j Connected Data Fellow
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- ICIJ member released from Azerbaijan prison
- Pakistani PM disqualified by court over Panama Papers links
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.