ICIJ has launched the first iteration of a mobile-friendly version of icij.org, which will make it easier to access our investigations and resources from your phone or tablet.
And, in the great ICIJ tradition of collaboration, we’re asking for help from our readers with testing our new mobile-friendly site so we can fix errors and improve the design based on feedback from you.
If you use your mobile device to access our site and notice an error, please send an email to email@example.com with as many of the following details as possible:
- A description of the issue
- A screenshot of the issue
- The type of mobile device (eg iPhone5, or Samsung Galaxy S5, or Nexus 7 tablet, etc)
- The operating system (eg iOS 7.0.2, Android 4.4.4, etc)
- The browser (eg Safari, Android, Chrome, Firefox, etc)
Similarly, if you’d like to send through suggestions for how we could improve your browsing experience, please get in touch via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by leaving a comment on this story.
We’ll be continually updating and improving the mobile version of the site over the coming weeks and months, so you might notice a few more changes along the way. Thanks for your help!