Read more about Sun and Shadows: How an Island Paradise Became a Haven for Dirty Money
Seychelles, a thousand miles from anywhere, is an offshore magnet for money launderers and tax dodgers.
- After Panama Papers success, ICIJ goes independent
- Panama Papers investigation wins George Polk Award
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- Founders of Panama Papers law firm arrested after raids
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.