There were several important developments linked to our exposure of the international trade in human tissue.
Our investigative reporting was conducted across 11 countries and the project was co-researched with National Public Radio and Newsday (USA), the Kiev Post (Ukraine), The Daily Slovakia (Slovakia) and La Voce della Repubblica Ceca (Czech Republic).
Here are some key stories from the project:
- Civil Trial Postponed in Human Tissue Harvesting Scandal
- How Our Human Tissue Investigation Produced Results
- Skin and Bone Wins August Sidney Award
- Can Recycling Humans Always Be Justified?
- Why I’m Still a Tissue Donor
- WHO Moves to Track Human Tissue
- Japan Has Almost No Regulations On Human Tissue
- Analyzing the Data Behind Skin and Bone
- How We Collaborated To Produce Skin and Bone
- Recycling Corpses Is Big Business
- Investigative Reporting: Expensive, Risky, Under Threat