The 18-month Fatal Extraction investigation has brought together data and records from Australia and Africa in a way that hasn’t been done before, combining corporate information from the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) with months of on-the-ground work by reporters throughout Africa.
- Panama Papers investigation wins George Polk Award
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Founders of Panama Papers law firm arrested after raids
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- Second LuxLeaks trial verdict to be handed down in March
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.