This map of Central America shows the number of kidney disease deaths in 2009, as well as the increase in mortality rates over the four-year period from 2005-2009.
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- ICIJ at TED: Panama Papers and a ‘new era for journalism’
- World Bank Allows Tanzania To Sidestep Rule Protecting Indigenous Groups
- World Bank-Backed Projects Threaten Indigenous Communities’ Ways of Life
- Leaked Records Reveal Offshore Holdings of China’s Elite
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.