Inga Springe describes the challenges of creating the first investigative journalism center in the Baltics, as well as her groundbreaking investigations into organized crime and economic inequality.
Stefaans Brummer's reporting helped put South Africa's national police chief in jail for corruption. He tells reporters to embrace the numbers and the nitty-gritty details and not to hold their breaths for high speed car chases.
- After Panama Papers success, ICIJ goes independent
- Panama Papers investigation wins George Polk Award
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Founders of Panama Papers law firm arrested after raids
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.