Inga Springe describes the challenges of creating the first investigative journalism center in the Baltics, as well as her groundbreaking investigations into organized crime and economic inequality.
Stefaans Brummer's reporting helped put South Africa's national police chief in jail for corruption. He tells reporters to embrace the numbers and the nitty-gritty details and not to hold their breaths for high speed car chases.
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- New Panama Papers series exposes secret deals in Africa
- ICIJ at TED: Panama Papers and a ‘new era for journalism’
- Ferdinand Marcos’ Daughter Tied to Offshore Trust in Caribbean
- Australian Mining Companies Digging A Deadly Footprint in Africa
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.