In a move described as the "beginning of the end" for bank secrecy, finance ministers and tax chiefs from 51 countries sign a new information-sharing agreement.
- Explore the Documents: Luxembourg Leaks Database
- Leaked Documents Expose Global Companies’ Secret Tax Deals in Luxembourg
- How a Canadian Federal Agency Bought German Apartments Through Luxembourg
- Is Your Head Spinning? 5 Tips to Understand the ‘Lux Leaks’ Files
- Luxembourg Leaks Stories Around the World
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.