Rui Araujo, Portugal, is an award-winning investigative reporter who has covered wars in Angola, Zaire, Rwanda, Bosnia, Croatia, Libya and particularly East Timor, the former Portuguese colony under Indonesian rule.Read Complete Profile »
Justin Arenstein, South Africa, is investigations editor at the African Eye News Service (AENS) in South Africa.Read Complete Profile »
Fabrice Arfi, France, is an investigative journalist at Mediapart.
Arfi started as a columnist on judicial affairs for Lyon Figaro. He also collaborated with Agence France Presse in Lyon for the police and justice section and subsequently helped create the Lyon bureau of the daily newspaper 20 Minutes. He then helped start the weekly Tribune de Lyon. Arfi has collaborated on stories with other publications including Le Parisien/Aujourd'hui, Libération and Le Monde.Read Complete Profile »
Pedro Enrique Armendares, Mexico, is executive director of Centro de Periodistas de Investigacion(CPI).Read Complete Profile »
Iqbal Athas, Sri Lanka, has been a journalist for more than 45 years, and currently serves as Political Editor at Sri Lanka’s largest privately-owned Sunday English weekly newspaper, the Sunday Times. As Consultant Editor – Defence Correspondent he covered Sri Lanka’s separatist war between government troops and Tamil Tiger rebels.Read Complete Profile »
James Ball, Britain, is an award-winning data journalist working on the Guardian's investigations team. He was a core journalist on several of the newspaper's data-driven investigations, including the publication of the NSA files received from Edward Snowden, the Reading the Riots project, its reporting on the WikiLeaks' Guantanamo Bay files, and the Guardian's extensive reporting relating to the ICIJ's Offshore Leaks series.Read Complete Profile »
- Sandra Bartlett, Canada, is an award winning reporter and producer based in Toronto. She worked on the ICIJ projects Secrecy for Sale and Skin and Bone. Bartlett worked as a producer and reporter in NPR's Investigative Unit based in Washington where she collaborated on projects with PBS Frontline, ProPublica, the Center for Public Integrity, the Center for Investigative Reporting,as well as individual journalists in Canada and Europe Read Complete Profile »
Walid Batrawi, Palestine, is the Director of Projects for BBC Media Action in Palestine, and a trainer/coach with the Arab Reporters for Investigative Journalism.Read Complete Profile »
Maud Beelman, United States, is deputy managing editor at The Dallas Morning News, where she directs a team of special projects reporters.Read Complete Profile »
Helena Bengtsson, Sweden and Britain, is editor for data projects at the Guardian in London.
Before that she spent twenty years at Sveriges Television, the national broadcasting company of Sweden. There she served as database editor for the news and current affairs department for seven years.Read Complete Profile »
- After Panama Papers success, ICIJ goes independent
- Panama Papers investigation wins George Polk Award
- New Law, New Loophole, New Business for Giant Global Bank HSBC
- Former EU Official Among Politicians Named in New Leak of Offshore Files from The Bahamas
- Founders of Panama Papers law firm arrested after raids
Subscribe to our email newsletter and be the first to view our ground-breaking investigations and multimedia.
The ICIJ is dedicated to ensuring all reports we publish are accurate. If you believe you have found an inaccuracy let us know.